Back to Home page
Below are links to two different merchant services. We suggest that WorldPay would suit a high volume online business and PayPal Merchant Services - which offers a Pay-As-You-Go service - is possibly more appropriate for low volume transactions. Click on banners for more information.
WorldPay Merchant Bureau
- End to end service - website payment gateway to merchant account
- Accepts payments on the internet or by phone, fax or email.
- Credit and debit cards, bank transfers and instalments.
- In any language and most currencies.
Click on Worldpay Link below:
PayPal Merchant Services
- Your clients do not need to have a Paypal account to send credit card payments to your PayPal Merchant account.
- PayPal Merchant Services accepts all major forms of credit and debit cards.
- End to end service - website payment gateway to merchant account.
- Features are comparable to conventional merchant accounts and gateways except there are no monthly fees and services are provided on a 'pay-as-you-go' basis.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, debit cards, and more.
- Many excellent features even if you don't have a website, including
- virtual swipe machine and
- e-mail invoices for faster payment
Disclaimer: No reliance should be placed on the information posted on this website. The information is provided only as a guide and nothing contained herein should be construed as specific advice. Jayga Ltd makes no warranties or representations regarding the fitness for purpose of the content provided. We recommend that all clients seek the best local advice on legal or tax issues. If you do not have your own professional advisors we will assist you in finding one.